- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and push new features and innovative front-end solutions.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Create and be accountable for user interaction model, workflows, information architecture, prototypes and guidelines for user interfaces
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back-end technologies
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- Hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Good working knowledge of Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Ability to develop test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
- Designing and building responsive web applications
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time