Experience: 6-8 years
Designation: Senior Sales Manager
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
Location: Mumbai & Bangalore
Industry: Information Technology and Consulting Services
- Overall responsible for achieving targeted revenue , profitability, collections andclient CSAT
- Build a sustainable & long term business pipeline across solution portfolio.
- Build & sustain key CXO relationships across the client landscape.
- Identify & qualify strategic opportunities for Avekshaa solution portf olio & helpprioritize pipeline actions & proposal response.
- Responsible for all client negotiations including contracting, terms, price, SOWin consultation with delivery team, finance & leadership.
- Understand competitive landscape & constantly improve in telligence in eachstrategic account.
- Manage all operational processes related to pipeline management, proposal,
- closures & collections.
- Be the brand ambassador for Avekshaa with all key stakeholders including
- alliance partners.
- Operational responsibility of at least 1 key alliance, including building network at multiple levels with alliance partners team. Leverage their reach for building a significant pipeline for mutual offerings and win business. Responsible for ensuring monthly operational reviews, cadence calls and compliance of key processes related to both companies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably Graduate in Engineering with Post graduation in Marketing / Sales
- Experience of 6-8 years in selling with at least 3+ years of selling experience in large enterprise accounts.e.g.ET1500 HDFC bank, SBI etc.
- Experience of selling application development, Application maintenance or ITOps services/ production management services. Experience of selling testingand security services will be an added advantage.
- Must be very strong in presentation skills including technical presentation
- Exceptional relationship building capability & track record.
- Can be hunter or farmer depending on specific nature of the job.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must be conversant with latest technology trends & industry issues.
- Must have accomplished revenue targets consistently.
- Go-getter & very strong interpersonal skills.
- High professional & personal integrity.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time