An astute planner with deep domain knowledge and ability to plan across multiple media platforms.
1. Coordinating with the Client Servicing and Digital Marketing Team/ Clients to understand the requirements, deliverable and scope of work.
2. Help build effective media interventions on the back of strong communication planning.
3. Act as a senior level contact for the client and have a strong understanding of cross channel media strategy. Should be able to lead strategic conversations on Media and communication planning
4. Be responsible for the planning team career development & progression in the team
5. Planning/Designing digital media strategy as per the requirements of the campaign. Executing the strategy via coordinating with internal teams.
6. Budget allocation as per planning, fund managing, monitoring campaign cost & ensuring ROI
7. Media buying, billing and follow-ups. Provide reports of purchases/expenses/invoices. Keep track of media buying and its uses. Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance.
8. Conducting analysis and generating campaign reports as required i.e. Analysis of KPIs, Cost, ROI, output/productivity reports etc.
9. Meeting with client for presentation of campaign performance, growth, ROI & future strategy
10. Managing finance of the campaigns managing and monitoring campaigns, expenses, invoices.
11. Providing support to internal teams as per the requirements of campaigns.
12. Establishing & managing strong relationships with various media ad network providers and publishers
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Advertising
Role: Media Planning Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time