- Responsible for leading inside sales function for Avekshaa range of products & Solutions.
- Build a solid inside sales / lead generation that exceeds the sales goal
- Creates specific sales strategies that align with product/ services line strategies created by the marketing team and field sales.
- Primary responsibility is to build a solid sales pipeline for both solution and product portfolio.
- Provide sales team with qualified business leadsin major international markets like Australia,USA and UK. Incumbent will also devote 30% time for building business in the India geography.
- Provide extensive research & insights on clients / partners / competitors to help sharpen value proposition for Avekshaa solutions across geographies.
- Operationalize tele calling / telemarketing (both Inbound Outbound) to help create the sales funnel.
- Create Outreach and Stay-in-touch campaigns with key prospects througha combinationof various marketing touches depending on the prospects position in the technology buying cycle.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing team to run targeted customer campaigns .
- Acts as a coach for relevant CRM and sales training techniques.
- On strategic accounts provide deep account insights, technology shifts & emerging opportunities for Account management team to pursue.
- Measured by overall quantum of business generated through this channel which includes qualified leads / pursuits / orders won.
- Other measures would be new segments created for company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably Graduate in Engineering with Post graduation in Marketing / Sales
- Proven Track record of generating leads and revenue in an inside sales manager role
- Must have led an inside sales team for 3 years minimum for IT services / solutions company.
- Working knowledge of Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Demand Generation activities
- Must have worked with most relevant Digital Marketing / tele-calling tools including call scripting & tele presentations.
- Must have deep knowledge of enterprise buyer behaviors including CTOs & CIOs.
Excellent in written & Verbal communication.
- Must have strong professional network to leverage leads & opportunities.
- Must have strong digital footprint on digital media platforms.
Willing to work in different time zones as & when required.
- High professional & personal integrity
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Support
Role: Sales Promotion Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time