Experience: 2-3 years
Designation: Business Development Executive
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
Industry: Information Technology and Consulting Services
- Responsible for identifying / qualifying new opportunities for Avekshaa solutions in new segments/ accounts.
- Coordinate with inside sales to pursue hot/warm leads & convert them into funnel.
- Provide operational support for all sales processes including alliances, pipeline progression, sales proposals, collections dashboards etc.
- Lead & coordinate all marketing activities connected with Key accounts including Avekshaa day /best practices session.
- Responsible for building solid qualified pipeline and achieving revenue target.
- Conversion of inside sales leads into active pursuits & orders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably Graduate in Engineering with Post graduation in Marketing / Sales
- Ability to understand technical solution sales cycle & articulate the same to CIO / Buyer over calls/ meeting.
- Experience of 2+years in business development with IT Services / solutions sellin experience.
- Must have adequate exposure to client management & buyer processes including vendor registration etc.
- Must be very strong in written & verbal communication.
- Must be hunter with ability to identify opportunities for Avekshaa solutions and convert leads into pursuits.
- Go getter & very strong interpersonal skills.
- High professional & personal integrity
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time