Data Analysis & Reports
- To lead the Digital Analytics Team in its day-to- day process for finding ways to monitor, analyze and grow the Client's business through the systematic and continual assessment,
- support and guidance of the Client's marketing, advertising and overall business activities and strategies.
- Developing digital data plans, performance reporting, and analysis optimization recommendations across bought, owned and earned media touch points.
- In charge of taking the data and building a story to help your stakeholders solve their problems.
- Carry out general data research to produce mediaevaluation reports
- Overall responsibility for the teams output spanning a wide-ranging set of deliverables e.g.website build, A/B/Multivariate Testing, Google Analytics implementation, training, dashboard creation, ad-hoc consultancy, DMP implementation, campaign trafficking, ad server setup & selection, tag management, attribution
- Use of data analysis, mining, and migration techniques for enhanced targeting, audience segmentation, clustering, profiling, and regression analysis.
- Development and maintenance of internal automated reporting tools, documents, scoring system, and dashboards for on-going and post-campaign reporting.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM - Analytics & BI
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time